In the day-to-day life, you should think like a weight lifter:
If you think gloom and doom - that's what you'll get it. But if you think health, happiness and success - you are halfway to achieving this.
Research has found that people who generally live longer do so partly because of good habits. Here are good habits for longevity.
1) Laugh & fun, don’t be gloomy
2) Let bygones be bygones. Dwelling on the past inflicts unnecessary stress.
3) Early to bed, early to rise, is healthy & wise
4) Stay lean, being just 30% overweight is bad.
5) Keep learning, reading & socializing – an alert & active mind keeps brain cells healthy.
6) Keep working, doing something you like. Don’t retire, it slows down your body.
7) Be the boss of your own life. Letting others push you around produces stress.
8) Too many pills ruin your body, take just what you need.
9) Constantly alternating between weight gain & loss is bad
10) Exercise, quit smoking and eat less fatty foods
11) Do not worry about health & death, just get on with your life and enjoy it.
REMEBER WHAT IS KNOW AS `TIANG AGAMA', WORK HARD & TAWAKKAL
p/s....... sapa tak nak AWET MUDA wei!!!!!!
Kita suka, anak suka, ABANG ????? BINI SAPA TU!